When you get into the world of Internet marketing you will hear people talk about how vitally important it is to have a solid landing page. Landing/squeeze page is a lead capture page, a single web page with the sole purpose of capturing information. Landing page also as a gateway, so the first page visitors would see (after seen your ad/offer) is your landing/squeeze page.
You must able to describe to the visitors as simple and as clear as possible what is your page/business about. The visitors should know what is your page about and they also should able to expect what they will get after submit/confirm their information (email).
Please visit these sources to learn more about landing page and squeeze page:
- Landing Page
- Squeeze Page
- What is a Landing Page?
- Affiliate Marketing Landing Page and Review Site Templates
- Landing Pages Optimization to Increase Conversions Plus Landing Page Example
Video Squeeze Page
Video squeeze pages have become the ultimate list building tool in the last 2 years. Adding simple video to your landing pages adds credibility and has been providing stronger conversion ratings. On conventional landing page, it’s boring if you have to scroll down to read the whole text in the landing page. But with video squeeze page you don’t need to scroll down, just sit and watch the video.
People are more apt to watch a video than read the copy on your landing page. Many people also like to see the face to know that this is a “real” business or doctor, or with testimonials this is a “real” client or patient, not just an Internet gimmick. For people who have slow Internet connection, probably they don’t prefer video because of its slow loading/streaming. But it only occurs on a small portion of people.
According to Alexa, Youtube is ranking on third position now. This indicates more and more people using/watching videos. I’ve seen many squeeze pages using video to demonstrate their business, services or products, probably you have seen already too. Videos have been proven to extend the time that visitors spend on your site and in many cases have increased opt-in rates and sales. Video marketing is a new marketing avenue.
Premium Squeeze Page & Video Squeeze Page Templates
- Premium Squeeze Page Templates – Good source for professional design landing page and video squeeze page templates. There’re 180 squeeze page templates (plus 1 WordPress theme and 9 amazing bonuses). Price $77 $47.
- Optimize Press is not only able to create squeeze pages and landing pages, but also product launches and funnels, sales letter & offer pages, and membership pages. With its unique system, Optimize Press will work on mobile devices as well. OptimizePress is a WordPress Theme, not a plugin. It is not designed to integrate with an existing theme.
Produce Your Videos
Finding an easy to use camera that is also affordable is your best option. Use the Pure Digital Flip Camera, it’s simple to use, only has a few buttons on it so there’s no confusion. After you finished recording, you can easily plug it into your computer, and the software is built right into the camera.
Once you’ve recorded your videos, proper editing can make a world of difference in the response that you’ll get from adding the videos to your landing page. Having the appropriate call to action, adding a watermark with your website on it, and a name label will instill confidence in your prospect, as well as help drive traffic from video websites like Viddler.com, Vimeo.com and YouTube.com.
To produce video, you can also capture your computer screen activity – screen recording or screencasting. This is a great way to showcase a procedure, to teach, demonstrate a service or to create video tutorials without having to write content or article.
- Digital Flip Ultra Video Camera on Amazon
- 16 Free Screen Recorder Software
- 6 Free Web-Based Screen Recorder Tools
- Easy Video Player – The video marketing software. With this software you can create video sales pages, embed “buy now” buttons directly inside your videos.
- Learn how to create killer screencast videos. If you are serious want to create professional screencast videos, you can take the screencast video course, Screencast Secrets by Dave Kaminski.
Some Video/Youtube Marketing Facts
- There’s 100 to 1000 times less competition for video than simple text. Search for your favorite keyword on Google and then on Google Video – and you’ll see for yourself.
- Google often embeds Youtube results at the top of the “normal” text results.
- Videos have been proven to extend the time that visitors spend on your site, the more a visitor stays on your site, the higher “marks” you get from Google. This happens, because your site appears more relevant. Google knows how long people tend to stay on a specific site, if those visitors have the Google toolbar installed.
So you wanna make videos for your online marketing?
Enjoy the article so far? Recommend it to your friends and peers.
Be the first to our articles and get latest updates.
RSS Feed Subscribe by email