My mentor told me several hours after this tool is launched, he said it’s the best keyword research tool he has ever tried. He made a list of the features and benefits, here they are:
- NO IP address blocked
- NO annoying captcha’s
- Instant ‘one-click’ evaluation on each
- ‘Magic Keyword Tagging’ = automatically generating high value “winning keywords” based on parameters that you set… but without you having to lift a finger.
- Generates random e-commerce markets where people are successfully selling physical products online
- Automatically does the research for you
- G-Rank’ feature that tracks your websites and reveals where you are ranking for the keywords that you specify.
- updates all this automatically every day
This tool named Keyword Blaze Pro created by Tim Godfrey & Steven Clayton, has just gone live on the WSO forum for a limited time. I recommend you to check it out ASAP while the price is still very cheap, since it will never be publicly for long time.
After I tried Keyword Blaze Pro, I’m amazed with its features. My mentor won’t wrong, it’s truly the perfect tool that I was looking for. I really love these features: server side, buying keywords list, keyword filtering, rank tracker, niche storm (to find keyword ideas) and automatic research.
The reasons that I am very excited with this tool are I’m currently building several affiliate blogs (Amazon & Clickbank) and Adsense blogs. Last month till now I’m quite busy building the blogs. After the Panda hits, I no longer maintain my Adsense and affiliate blogs. But now, I’m trying to build again. Planning & strategy are in hand, what’s next? Action of course!
If you’re seriously in Internet marketing and SEO, then it’s a must have tool. It’s vital to make the foundation for your blogs; vital for your research.
Here’s the video demo of Keyword Blaze Pro
Keyword Blaze Pro Screenshot
Forget Market Samurai and forget Keyword Scout. I confess both tools are awesome, but the price is quite expensive for some people. While Keyword Blaze Pro is only $47 (normal price), but on Warrior Forum it’s only $17, for a limited time.
What people say
Here’re several comments about Keyword Blaze Pro I found on forums:
Click here to view Keyword Blaze Pro on Warrior Forum.
Enjoy the article so far? Recommend it to your friends and peers.
Be the first to our articles and get latest updates.
RSS Feed Subscribe by email
Practical Twitter Fundraising Ideas & Tips